What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
Job of The Week
- Oil & Gas Technical Specialist/Engineering Specialist II (San Antonio) – The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration and production, seeks an Oil and Gas Technical Staff member to complete the review and assessment of oilfield operations in the San Antonio District Office, Field Operations Section of the Oil and Gas Division. Major responsibilities involve advanced-level technical and administrative evaluations and reporting of the drilling, production, and transportation of oil and gas operations. In addition, some tasks involve conducting surveys, making inspections, investigating complaints and collecting and analyzing engineering and geological data.
- Pipeline Safety Field Inspector VII (Ft. Worth) - The Railroad Commission of Texas’ Oversight and Safety Division, Pipeline Safety Department has direct oversight of 224,067 miles of intra-state pipeline. Pipeline Safety is seeking field inspectors to perform highly advanced (senior-level) inspection work related to pipeline safety operations in the Fort Worth region (Region 6). Work involves conducting pipeline safety evaluations as well as incident and accident investigations. The inspector determines pipeline operators’ compliance with applicable natural gas and hazardous liquids pipeline safety rules and regulations (49 Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 192 and 195; 16 Texas Administrative Code, Chapters 8 and 18).
- Oil & Gas District Office Cleanup Inspector/Engineering Specialist II (Abilene) - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration, seeks a District Office Cleanup Coordinator to perform advanced technical fieldwork in the State Managed Cleanup Program in the Abilene District Office of the Oil & Gas Division. Responsibilities include conduct technical site assessments, review and monitor operator cleanups, and conduct inspections and environmental audits to ensure compliance with Commission pollution prevention regulations.
Well Compliance Regulatory Analyst/Compliance Analyst I (Austin) - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration is seeking a Compliance Analyst to ensure accurate and timely application processing of Form G-1 (Gas Well Back Pressure Test, Completion or Recompletion Report, and Log), Form W-2 (Oil Well Potential Test, Completion or Recompletion Report), Form W-3 (Plugging Record), and other forms related to the oil and gas well completion process. Performs entry-level compliance analysis work.
- Texas Oil and Gas Production Statistics for March 2019 (06/10/2019)
- Notice to Oil and Gas Operators: Form P-4 Multiple Gatherer/Purchaser Online Submission Now Available (06/04/2019)
- Notice to Oil and Gas Operators: Application for Texas Severance Tax Incentive Certification Online Filing Now Available (04/30/2019)
Data and Information
- Texas Drilling Permits and Completions Statistics for April 2019(05/13/2019)
- RRC Commissioners Assess More Than $300,000 in Penalties(05/09/2019)
- Texas Drilling Permits and Completions Statistics for March 2019 (04/12/2019)
- RRC Commissioners Assess More Than $300,000 in Penalties (05-23-2019)
- RRC Commissioners Assess More Than $300,000 in Penalties (05-09-2019)
- Texas Mining Operator Receives Annual National Mine Reclamation Award (05/06/2019)
Last Updated: 6/10/2019 4:28:19 PM