Save the Dates: RRC Hosts Regulatory Forums in Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Houston and MidlandDecember 13, 2019
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) will host one-day Regulatory Forums throughout the state this spring.
- January 22, 2020 — Corpus Christi
- February 4, 2020 — Houston
- March 5, 2020 — Fort Worth
- April 1, 2020 — Midland - CANCELED
- April 2, 2020 — Midland - CANCELED
The RRC is hosting these forums to educate and train energy industry representatives on a variety of topics, including:
- drilling permitting;
- Form P-16, Acreage Designation;
- injection well permitting; and
- pipeline permitting.
The registration fee is $100 per person.