RRC to Host Oil & Gas and Pipeline Safety Regulatory Webinars This SummerJune 28, 2021
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) will host a series of free oil and gas and pipeline safety regulatory webinars to inform and train energy industry representatives on the applicable laws, rules, and procedures for hydrocarbon production in Texas. The webinars will be held from July 20-September 2, 2021.
The webinars will cover a variety of topics, including:
- 811 and pipeline damage reporting;
- acreage designation;
- Code of Federal Regulations: gas and liquid basics;
- completions filings for oil, gas and underground injection control;
- drilling permitting;
- field transfers;
- groundwater protection determinations;
- inactive wells;
- oil and gas waste stream management requirements;
- pipeline accident and incident investigations;
- pipeline permitting;
- pipeline safety plan of corrections;
- production reporting and commingle permit applications;
- production sharing agreement and allocation wells;
- Public GIS Viewer tool; and
- underground injection control permitting, testing, and monitoring requirements.
To view the webinar schedule and register, visit the RRC’s website at https://www.rrc.texas.gov/oil-and-gas/workshops-and-conferences/rrc-regulatory-webinars/.