2022 RRC Regulatory Conference – Registration OpenJune 01, 2022
Registration is open for the Railroad Commission of Texas’ (RRC) annual Regulatory Conference. The conference will be held August 8-9 in Austin at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center. Early check in is Sunday, August 7, 2022.
The RRC is hosting this conference to inform and train industry representatives on the applicable laws, rules, and procedures for hydrocarbon production in Texas. This conference will offer three tracks: Critical Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Pipeline Safety. Plus, it will feature over 50 sessions covering a variety of topics including:
- acreage designations;
- drilling permits and online filing;
- groundwater protection determinations;
- oil and gas waste stream management and commercial facilities requirements;
- production reporting and commingle permit applications;
- production sharing agreement and allocation wells;
- severance tax incentive certification application;
- critical designation of natural gas infrastructure rules requirements;
- critical infrastructure division inspections and audits;
- critical infrastructure forms online filing;
- winterization best practices;
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) rules updates;
- pipeline damage reporting;
- pipeline integrity risk management;
- preparing for pipeline safety inspections;
- specialized pipeline inspections;
- underground injection control permitting;
- underground injection control testing and monitoring requirements;
- completions filings for oil & gas and underground injection control;
- new organization report online filing; and
- underground natural gas storage.
In addition to RRC presenters, the conference will feature presenters from Coastal and Marine Operators, EnLink, G2 Integrated Solutions, PHMSA, RCP Inc., RegSafe and Texas811.
The registration fee for the conference is $400 per person if registered by July 6, 2022, and $500 per person if registered on or after July 7, 2022.
For additional conference information and to register, visit the RRC’s website at https://www.rrc.texas.gov/about-us/organization-and-activities/activities/workshops-and-conferences/rrc-regulatory-conference/.