LPG Installation Checklists
Below are links to checklists that are provided as guidelines in assisting licensees and stakeholders in complying with state statutes, the Commission's safety rules and adopted national and federal codes that are specific to each installation type. These checklists are not intended to be a definitive or exhaustive listing of all statutes, safety rules, regulations, or codes that may be applicable.
The files are in PDF format . To view the files you need to have a PDF reader, available free from https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Bulk Storage Checklist
- Cargo Tank Motor Vehicles Checklist - (and Reference Material)
- Cylinder Delivery/Trailers Checklist - (and Reference Material)
- Cylinder Exchange Rack / Forklift Cylinder Storage Checklist
- Cylinder Filling Service Station Checklist
- Moveable Fuel Storage Containers, Including Farm Cart Checklist
- Transportation of Stationary Containers - Code of Federal Regulations: 49 CFR 173.315(j)
- Form 500 Submission Checklist - may be used to assist the applicant in determining all items are submitted correctly