1. Annual Monitoring Report (Form H-10)
- Every well with a valid injection permit must file an annual monitoring report unless the well is actively producing and files an annual production status report (Form W-10 or G-10) instead.
2. Mechanical Integrity Test (Form H-5)
- A mechanical integrity test (MIT) must be performed before any fluids are injected into the well.
- Once the well is converted to injection, an MIT must be performed periodically for the life of the permit.
3. Completion report (Form W-2 or G-1)
- File a completion report within 30 days of conversion to reflect the actual completion of the well.
- Commission staff will review the actual completion against the proposed completion in the permit application.
GUIDELINES FOR FILING COMPLETION REPORTS:
- Fill in required dates and permit numbers. Be certain injection into a productive zone for disposal purposes is shown under injection rather than disposal authority.
- The well location blocks are to be completed on both front and back sides of Form W-2 or G-1.
- Casing and liner record must be completed.
- Presence of packer and packer depth must be included.
- The "producing" interval must be included. Show the perforated intervals here, not the permitted intervals.
- Please include all cement squeeze information.
- Please indicate if the well is dually completed for disposal and production.