RRC CASES Webinar
Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 2:00 PM
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) will host a free webinar to inform and train the energy industry and public on the Case Administration Service Electronic System (RRC CASES). The webinar will be held from 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
Since April 1, RRC CASES allows operators to file documents in pre-established cases and dockets online and the public can go online and access documents in the RRC’s hearings process. Users can search hearings dockets using a variety of criteria including case number, operator name, or RRC district.
The webinar will cover a variety of topics, including how:
- users can search and view cases in the online portal;
- people requesting documents through the open records process can now view the information in RRC CASES;
- parties to a docket or their representatives can upload filings and download a file-stamped copy from their offices without having to use regular mail or make a trip to the RRC;
- RRC coordinates oil and gas, gas utilities, surface mining and enforcement cases within the RRC’s jurisdiction using the online portal; and
- to pay penalties assessed for enforcement violations using the online portal.
For more information and register, visit the RRC Hearings webinar page.