2.3 Bobtail Operations
CONTINUING EDUCATION ONLY
Monday, May 10, 2021 - 8:00 AM
William B Travis Building 1701 N. Congress
Austin TX 78701
This 4-hour course covers federal and state regulations that apply to hazardous material transportation, the operation of propane delivery vehicles, and LP-gas safety rules, including NFPA 54 and 58, that apply to LP-gas installations.
This course is intended for current certification holders looking to complete ON-TIME continuing education credit. Section 9.52 of the LP-Gas Safety Rules lists each course given and the certification level for which continuing education credit is given.
- ALL student information fields MUST be completed in order to register for this class.
- For Event Name enter - 2.3 Bobtail Operation
- For Exam enter - None
- Class Date - Enter the class date as listed on this posting (You may need to scroll to the right to see date.) The date field on the registration request page MUST be entered .
- Class Location - Enter Austin
- There will NOT be exams administered at the end of the course. If this is an on time continuing education class there is no fee, if this is a late continuing education there is a class fee.
All individuals must be registered at least 7 days in advance of an event.
All events are subject to change please check this event page at least 24 hours before the day of the event.